This ain’t no fashion show.
You know all that “cool guy” garbage that’s going on in snowboarding? Exploded candy store prints, dudes who bitch unless it’s bluebird, and bindings that look like an infant colored them in? The Cobrashark! is exactly none of that. It’s got other stuff. Awesomer stuff that works really well. Maybe it’s unconventional, but so is your haircut. It’ll be fine. Sort it out.
Ridden by: Knowbuddies and a grip of non-Burton pros
- BASEPLATE: Park Blend Single-Component Short-Glass/Nylon Composite
- HI-BACK: Single-Component Hi-Back with MicroFLAD™ [Mud Shark Colorway Features Winged Hi-Back]
- STRAPS: Asym Superstrap™ and Primo Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Smooth Glide™ Buckles
- CUSHIONING: NEW FullBED Cushioning System
- Features Re-Ground Materials in Baseplate and Hi-Back to Reduce Waste
Colorways: Mud Shark, Black Snake
Sizes: S, M, L
Response: 5 [Non-Wing], 6 [Wing]
Trending Gear Reviews
- $379.95 evo.com