Falling leaf to frontside air, this boot will get you there.
Your first boot should be one that takes on all terrain; one that likes learning new tricks and riding right through lunch. You’ll settle for nothing less than the custom fit of a heat-moldable liner, cloud-like cushioning, and women’s-specific design. You want the flex to be soft for flying, yet supportive for landing. If you’re looking to get it all in a boot that will perform as you progress, look no further than the Coco.
- Women’s-Specific True Fit™ Design
- LACING: Traditional
- LINER: NEW Imprint™ 1 Liner
- CUSHIONING: Two-Part Outsole with EVA Cushioning and Rubber Ice Spikes
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Soft Flex Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue
- COMFORT: NEW Snow-Proof Internal Gusset and Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
Colorways: Black / White, White / Silver
Sizes: 4, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10
Trending Gear Reviews
- $379.95 evo.com