Burton Driver XMSRP: $349.95
Billy goat grip meets rapid-fire response.
Sketchy bootpacks and exposed lines have been Driver X™ domain for almost a decade. The most supportive boot in snowboarding, it’s been newly redesigned with Total Comfort for a broken-in feel the first day out. Built with an eco-conscience, it’s the obvious partner for riders who hike, sled, guide, or patrol, as well as freestyle technicians like Frederik Kalbermatten and Kazu Kokubo. Not supportive enough? Add torque to the tongue with the Rider Adjustable Flex inserts.
Ridden by: Kazu Kokubo, Frederik Kalbermatten, and Stephan Mauer
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Speed Zone™ Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- LINER: Imprint™ 3X Liner with Rad Pad for Lace Comfort
- CUSHIONING: Vibram® EcoStep™ Rubber Outsole [30% Recycled] with Rubber Ice Spikes and Dual Zone Cushioning System Featuring B3 Gel in the Heel and EVA in the Toe
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Firm Flex Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue, Dual Axis Power Spine Backstay, Removable Rider Adjustable Flex Tongue Insert, and Super Grip Toe
- COMFORT: NEW Total Comfort Construction, NEW Snow-Proof Internal Gusset and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- EcoSmart™ Recycled Mesh Upper Materials
Colorway: Black / Oxblood
Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5 ,12,13