Not just raising the bar, but bending it completely.
The Malavita doesn’t mess around and neither do the guys who ride it. Nicolas Müller, Keegan Valaika, Mark Sollors, Charles Reid, to name a few. Introducing tech by the truckload, it’s the ultimate in free-flexing, gripping, canting performance. The NEW Hinge on the heelhoop flexes laterally for natural roll and added ollie, while the cushioning automatically tilts you into a more relaxed position. The NEW Hammock locks around your heel, eliminating the need to over-tighten your straps.
Ridden by: Nicolas Müller, Keegan Valaika, Mark Sollors, Jack Mitrani, and Charles Reid
- BASEPLATE: NEW Dual-Component EST Featuring The Hinge with 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Spar and 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Lower
- HI-BACK: NEW Canted Living Hinge™ Zero-Lean Hi-Back with DialFLAD™ and NEW Heel Hammock
- STAPS: Asym Superstrap™ and Gettagrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Dual-Component Smooth Glide™ Buckles
- CUSHIONING: NEW Removable AutoCANT SensoryBED™ Cushioning System with B3 Gel
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel
- Features Re-Ground Materials in Baseplate and Hi-Back to Reduce Waste
Colorways: Violent, Sulfur, Stone, Black
Sizes: S, M, L
Trending Gear Reviews
- $379.95 evo.com