Rapid response for front, back, or sidecountry.
Driven by those who ride faster and hike higher, the Q puts a premium on stability, support, and drive. Aggressive on the outside with a soft and inviting interior—heat-ready liners defy sub zero conditions, while the Plush Cuff and gel-infused panels insulate against the pressures of riding well ahead of the pack. Built with an eco-conscience, it’s the obvious partner for riders who hike, sled, guide, or patrol. Just don’t look for this one in the lodge when the snow is deep.
- Women’s-Specific True Fit™ Design
- LACING: Speed Zone™ Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- LINER: Therm-ic Heat Pre-Wired Imprint™ 3 Liner with NEW Re-Engineered Women’s Fit, Rad Pad for Lace Comfort, and Plush Cuff 1.0
- CUSHIONING: Lightweight Outsole with B3 Gel Cushioning
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: Dual-Component Power Spine Backstay and Firm Flex Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue
- COMFORT: NEW Total Comfort Construction, NEW Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Pressure Relief Panel and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- EcoSmart™ Recycled Mesh Upper Materials
Colorway: Black / Teal
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 10