Material obsession, tweaked to perfection.
It's no secret that Burton has the most experience building boots. But in the case of the SLX™, turning raw materials into high-tech luxury is a bit more complex than just piecing together parts. The steps start with extraordinary materials such as a lighter weight Vibram® outsole, DRYRIDE liner science, and bulletproof vest fibers tweaked to toughen the infinitely responsive S4 shell. The final formula is a result of three decades of material obsession and Haakon’s boot of choice.
Ridden by: Terje Haakonsen, Jack Mitrani, and Mikey Rencz
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Speed Zone™ Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- LINER: Imprint™ 5 Liner with Rebound Rods, NEW DRYRIDE Moisture Wicking Tech, InfiniFIT™ Liner Sole, and Rad Pad for Lace Comfort
- CUSHIONING: NEW Vibram® EcoStep™ Plus Outsole [50% Recycled] Featuring NEW Lightweight Sandwich Construction with Dual Zone B3 Gel Cushioning in the Heel and Toe
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: NEW S4 Shell Panels Combined with Schoeller® Keprotec® Mesh, Easy Slide Articulating Cuff, Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue, NEW Seamless Asym Power Spine Backstay, and Super Grip Toe
- COMFORT: NEW Total Comfort Construction, NEW Snow-Proof Internal Gusset and Level 3 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank, Dual-Density Cushioning, and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
Colorway: Black / Red
Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13
Trending Gear Reviews
- $379.95 evo.com