Burton Barracuda Snowboard
Start a freeride feeding frenzy.
Four-wheel drive for front, side, and backcountry, the NEW Barracuda is a hybrid of freeride engineering. A slightly tapered shape and directional flex combine with S-Rocker™ to create a floater that goes up, over, and through anything. Steep lines to fresh pillows and the sketchy traverses in between, its speedy ride preserves stability and provides critical edge control for slicing up everything from blower to bulletproof.
- Gondola Package
- The Channel
- BEND: S-Rocker
- SHAPE: Directional [15MM Taper]
- FLEX: Directional
- CORE: Super Fly II™ with Dualzone™ EGD™
- FIBERGLASS: Triax™ Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam™
- BASE: Sintered WFO
- SIDEWALLS: 10:45™
- EXTRAS: Frostbite Edges, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- Downsize 2 to 3cm From Normal Board Length