Burton Fish Snowboard
Deep snow levitation.
The Terje and JG-designed Fish changes the way you ride powder. Built for speed and tapered more than any board in the line, it combines S-Rocker™ with a Swallow Tail to further enhance float, punch, and acceleration. Complete your quiver with the NEW Fishcuit 50. With additional taper and the equivalent surface area of a Fish 56, this pocket rocket increases tight-terrain mobility without sacrificing float or crud-busting stability.
Ridden by: Terje Haakonsen and Stephan Maurer
- Gondola Package
- The Channel
- BEND: S-Rocker
- SHAPE: Directional [30-35MM Taper]
- FLEX: Directional
- CORE: Super Fly II™ with Dualzone™ EGD™
- FIBERGLASS: Triax™ Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam™
- BASE: Sintered WFO
- SIDEWALLS: Slimrail
- EXTRAS: NEW 150cm Fishcuit, Swallow Tail, Ellip Nose Kick, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- Downsize 3 to 6cm From Normal Board Length [4 to 8cm for Fishcuit 150cm]
Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary