Jobs at Snowboard Magazine
Love to snowboard? Here’s your chance to get your feet wet in the snowboard industry. We are always looking for talented people to join our team. If you think you have what it takes, hit us up at email@example.com with your resume and cover letter. Below are the current job listings we are looking to fill.
Digital Media Associate
Storm Mountain Publishing, publishers of FREESKIER and SNOWBOARD
The Digital Media Associate will assist the Digital Media Director in managing Storm Mountain’s digital media assets, including FREESKIER and SNOWBOARD magazines’ websites and digital properties.
Daily tasks will include but are not limited to: Managing both websites for potential bugs, upgrades and frontend/backend changes; Analyzing magazine’s social channels, website traffic and other digital properties to optimize channels for engagement/traffic. Reporting digital analytics, website updates and digital developments to Digital Media Director and staff on a regular schedule; and more.
- 2+ years of digital experience including but not limited to social media management, frontend/backend development, newsletter development and digital/social analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to develop creative, strategic digital solutions
- Experience managing clients and/or project teams
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience developing and editing high-quality written materials
- Experience with the professional use of digital media channels
- Strong professional working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Vimeo, Pinterest, Instagram, and emerging social platforms
- Experience utilizing social engagement measurement tools
- Experience in HTML, CSS, WordPress, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Adwords, AdX, DFP, Webmaster tools, SEO and other digital platforms
- Problem-solving and creativity skills in the context of the internet
- A desire to learn and grow professionally
- Work hard, play hard
About Our Company
Storm Mountain Publishing is based in Boulder, Colorado and prides itself on its two industry-leading publications FREESKIER and SNOWBOARD magazines. Launched in 1998, Storm Mountain is an entrepreneurial company that has thrived in the competitive snow-media landscape through ingenuity, innovation and a work-hard/play-harder mentality.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Bonuses