APO debuts new game app, the SummitX APO Snow Challenge with Sage Kotsenburg
APO Snow has announced the launch of a new game app, The SummitX APO Snow Challenge, featuring riders like Sage Kotsenburg and Spencer O’Brien battle it out in the virtual world. Check out the press release below for full details:
APO has announced the launch of its new mobile game application SummitX APO Snow Challenge, embracing the experience from the original SummitX developed by Free Range Games and the success of APO Snow. The application is the ultimate snowboarding multiplayer game where users can compete against each other as well as pros including snowboarder and Olympics slopestyle gold medalist Sage Kotsenburg, and 2 time world snowboarding champion Spencer O’Brien.
— 2012 saw a step change in the business with the launch APO Snow, a snowboarding game app for smartphones and tablets. The application has been a natural evolution and an innovative way to promote the APO team and products. It was well received within the industry and won an award at the recent Sports Industry ISPO event in 2014.
— In 2013, Pringles teamed up with APO Snow: the application is free with the purchase of a can of Pringles until 08/31/2014 in 28 Pan-European countries.. The application was a success with up to 20,000 downloads per week.
— Now with millions of users to date, APO launches its latest game featuring Sage Kotsenburg along with six of his APO teammates ‘SummitX 2’.
Ultimate snowboarding multiplayer game
· Compete against your friends challenging each other on hyper-competitive leaderboards
· Customize your own character with a wide range of gear and clothing
· Boost your stats with a huge array of items, including snowboards, and outerwear from APO.
· Compete against the APO team: Sage Kotsenburg, Sammy Carlson, Spencer O’Brien, Eero Niemela and Anne-Flore Marxer
· Easy controls, finger swipe or tilt control
· Featured resorts: La Clusaz, Livigno Carosello, Corvatsch & Val Thorens
· Available for iPads, iPhones & Android devices
· Download available on iTunes & Google Play