Watch Now: The top 5 men’s runs from The North Face Masters at Squaw Valley
The men put on quite a show this past Friday as the 4-star North Face Masters of Snowboarding went down at Squaw Valley despite the bulletproof hard pack and mogul fields the competitors had to deal with. To give you an idea of what exactly what went down, check out the top five men’s runs below. Nothing seems to faze these athletes.
1. Ruari McFarlane’s first place run
2. Sammy Luebke’s second place run
3. Hans Mindich’s third place run
4. Moss Halladay’s fourth place run
5. Ryland Bell’s fifth place run
5. Tim Cowie’s fifth place run
Jonathan Glass is the Online Editor at Snowboard Magazine. If he says he is going snowboarding it means he's at après, early.
Take Snowboardmag.com with you everywhere you go. Download the refined version 2.0 of our iPhone and iPad app for easy access to the latest news, photos, videos, snow reports, gear reviews, games and more.