Whistler Blackcomb Early Bird Season Passes on sale now
Early Bird Season Passes are now yours for the buying over at Whistler Blackcomb— up until October 14, you can save a not-so-shabby $320 on a season pass. New for the 2013/14 season, Whistler Blackcomb can boast two new chairlifts, the Crystal Ridge Express and the Harmony 6 Express, meaning a whole lot more terrain for those investing in a season pass. Unlimited Adult Seasons Passes are just $1,589 at the Early Bird price, and includes 50%-off lift tickets to partner resorts in The Mountain Collective— Alta/Snowbird, Aspen/Snowmass, Jackson Hole, Mammoth, Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows.
Get the low-down on all the perks via the press release below:
WHISTLER, BC August 27, 2013 – Winter is just around the corner and Early Bird Season Passes for Whistler Blackcomb’s 2013.2014 ski and snowboard season are now on sale. Until October 14, 2013 guests will be able to receive up to $320 in savings on their 2013.2014 Season Pass. Unlimited Adult Seasons Passes are just $1,589 at the Early Bird price. A season pass offers the best value to guests looking to ski or ride at Whistler Blackcomb; allowing for freedom, flexibility, and exclusive Passholder perks, including 50 per cent off lift tickets at partner resorts in The Mountain Collective, as well as various discounts on Whistler Blackcomb products and services.
“It is going to be another very exciting year at Whistler Blackcomb with the opening of our two brand new chairlifts, the Crystal Ridge Express high-speed quad and the Harmony 6 Express high-speed six pack,” says Stuart Rempel, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Sales, Whistler Blackcomb. “These new lifts will allow guests to get even more turns in at North America’s largest ski resort with better access to the terrain they love. An Unlimited Seasons Pass allows guests to make the most of every day of the season. Plus, the addition of 50 per cent off lift tickets at our partner resorts in The Mountain Collective is an incredible opportunity for our Passholders to experience some of North America’s other iconic ski areas.”
The Early Bird Unlimited Seniors (65-74) Season Pass is available for $849; Youth Unlimited Early Bird Season Pass (13-18) at $719 and an Unlimited Child (7-12) Season Pass is $439. Ten per cent discounts are available for families purchasing passes while children six and under ski free.
Season Passholder Perks Include:
– 50 per cent off lift tickets at The Mountain Collective Resorts – (Alta/Snowbird, Aspen/Snowmass, Jackson Hole, Mammoth, Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows)
– 20 per cent off at select on-mountain food and beverage locations
– Save up to 20 per cent at select Whistler Blackcomb retail and rental stores
– $50 off select Snow School programs
– 2 for 1 Fresh Tracks Mountain-Top Breakfast tickets until December 23, 2013. Presented by the Globe and Mail
– $100 off Whistler Heli-Skiing
– Unlimited summer hiking access in 2014 with the PEAK 2 PEAK Alpine Experience
– Passholder Perks also include Tube Park discounts, lodging deals, monthly offers and more. Complete details at whistlerblackcomb.com/perks
Guests who purchase their Season Pass before October 14, 2013 can opt in for the following:
– Purchase a Whistler Blackcomb Gift Card valued at $500 for only $399
– Purchase three Bring-A-Friend lift tickets for only $179 (valued at $327)
Whistler Blackcomb is the consistently ranked No. 1 resort in North America receiving an annual average snowfall of 1,174cm or 38ft. Adding to Mother Nature’s bounty, Whistler Blackcomb also utilizes 235 snow guns to provide guests the best possible ski and snowboard experience from opening day in November through to the end of the winter ski season in May.
Early Bird Season Passes are on sale now until October 14, and can be purchased through www.whistlerblackcomb.com or by calling 1-866-218-9687. Whistler Blackcomb’s official opening day for the 2013.2014 season is Thursday, November 28, 2013.