Win Nicolas Müller’s Limited Edition Nike Zoom Kaiju Boot
Congrats to John Kolesar from California on winning the Limited Edition Nicolas Müller Nike Zoom Kaiju boots
With the recent launch of the new Müller Nike Zoom Kaiju boot we've teamed up with Nike Snowboarding to give away a pair of these limited edition boots to one lucky reader.
Now these aren't your typical Kaiju boots. Nico has had his hand in these since the idea was put on the table. Along with Nike Snowboarding, artist ITES and Nico set out to create one unique looking boot that sports all the Kaiju features that keep Nico doing what he does. As one of the best snowboarders out there, one might say these could be one of the best boots as well.
Müller / Nike Zoom Kaiju Features: Check it out on nikesnowboarding.com
- TPU backstay for protection and high rebound flex.
- Articulating Flywire Cuff for increased heel hold while decreasing bulk around ankle.
- Webbing lace system with neoprene eyestay for easy tightening with Nike Snowboarding lace lock at fourth loop for zonal tightening.
- Support truss with stitching reinforcement in upper quarter for maximum support with minimum material.
- Outlast temperature controlled liner and foot bed.
- Free Technology – Increased Board Feel.
- Asymmetrical "No Sew" weld on toe for edge protection.
- Zoom Air embedded in phylon for cushioning.
- Warming Strobal Technology in liner and shell.
- Neoprene cuff design allows freedom of movement without clumsy "floating cuff" piece.
- Recycled PET bottle synthetic leather
- NEW EPM(environmentally preferred material) liner lining
- Digitally printed upper
- Art by ITES
Offered in a limited run from Nike Snowboarding you can't just snag a pair of these boots off of the internet. You have to find a local Nike Snowboarding retailer lucky enough to carry them. So if you don't have that opportunity or don't feel like forking over the dough for them you can enter to win them right here.
Once again you can enter as many times as you want before the sweepstakes deadline. The more you enter the better your chances of winning. But don't be hacking that shit or you'll be disqualified.
One lucky reader will win a pair in their size. The size range for this boot is mens 6-13. Good luck!
Don't forget to check out Nike Snowboarding on facebook for more updates on the Nico boot and more limited edition pieces coming out soon.