Burton ImperialMSRP: $279.95
A royal banquet of technology.
Since introducing the “riding shoe” in 1983 we have continuously learned what works and what doesn’t. The Imperial takes all those years, all the highlights, and channels them into the most bang ever for your hard-earned buck. Its stacked performance package includes extra-grippy Vibram® soles, footprint reducing Shrinkage™, sensation-enhancing cushioning with EST™, and S4 to prevent flex breakdown. Not enough? NEW Total Comfort offers a “day 10” feel your first day out.
Ridden by: Mark Sollors
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- LACING: Speed Zone™ Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control
- LINER: Imprint™ 3 Liner with Rad Pad for Lace Comfort
- CUSHIONING: Vibram® EcoStep™ Rubber Outsole [30% Recycled] with Rubber Ice Spikes and Low-Profile EST Optimized Midsole with B3 Gel Cushioning
- FLEX AND RESPONSE: S4 Shell Panels, Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue, and Super Grip Toe
- COMFORT: NEW Total Comfort Construction, NEW Snow-Proof Internal Gusset and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
Colorways: Black / White, Blue / White
Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, , 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12 13