Burton LexaMSRP: $229.95
Rethink flex with Re:Flex.
As snowboarding’s first women’s-specific binding, the Lexa™ has been redefining comfort since 2003. The saga continues this season with some major innovation. The NEW Hammock locks around your heel like no other, eliminating the need to over-tighten your straps. NEW AutoCANT FullBED cushioning is nicer on your knees, while Re:Flex™ changes the game completely with a Living Hinge™ disc that flexes freely no matter what board you’re riding.
Ridden by: Hannah Teter
- Women’s-Specific True Fit™ Design
- BASEPLATE: NEW Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Re:Flex
- HI-BACK: NEW Single-Component Canted Living Hinge Zero-Lean Hi-Back with
- DialFLAD™ and NEW Heel Hammock
- STRAPS: Superstrap™ and Gettagrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES: Smooth Glide™ Buckles
- CUSHIONING: NEW Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel
- Features Re-Ground Materials in Baseplate and Hi-Back to Reduce Waste
Colorways: White & Black Speck, Purple Speck, Black
Sizes: S, M, L