Danny Kass and The Dingo to host Snowboard on the Block in Denver, CO
Just when it seemed Snowboard on the Block 2014 couldn’t get any better, the festival has added two of the most entertaining voices in snowboarding. Event organizers for the 2014 North American Snowboard Film Festival are proud to announce Danny Kass and “The Dingo” will be Masters of Ceremonies for this year’s festival, taking place Saturday, September 13, 2014 in Downtown Denver. After all, what would the biggest snowboard season kickoff party in the country be without a pair of rowdy MC’s?
“These guys never fail to start the party,” stated Adam Schmidt, founder of the festival. “We’ve got a great duo to preside over Snowboard on the Block 2014.”
Danny Kass, a five-time US Open champion, seven-time X Games medalist, two-time Olympic silver medalist, and CEO of Grenade Gloves is one of the most recognizable faces in snowboarding. Alongside Danny will be his partner in crime “The Dingo”, who is best known as snowboarding’s unofficial master of ceremonies and co-star of Fuel TV’s hit show “The Adventures of Danny and The Dingo”. If the TV series is any indication, attendees of Snowboard on the Block 2014 are in for a wild party with these two behind the mic.
“This festival is an annual tradition that brings the snowboard community together to get excited for the coming year. This fall, we’re taking it to a whole new level with a more diverse music lineup, the largest HD video screens in the country, and the most wild MC’s in snowboarding,” said Schmidt.
The 2014 Snowboard on the Block Festival will include:
- Film premieres from top production companies and everyone’s favorite grassroots video companies in snowboarding, including the latest from Absinthe Films, Videograss, Think Thank, Keep the Change, CAPiTA, and many more.
- Musical performances across three stages: Misfits, Mobb Deep, Total Chaos, Expire, The Reminders, Speedwolf, MF Ruckus, Victory Heights, Pitch Invasion, Whygee, DJ MFM, King Rat, Unreasonable Human, Plan-B Rejects, Pizza Time, and more to be announced throughout the summer.
- The biggest rail jam the streets of Denver have ever seen with over 25 tons of real snow.
- Snowboard Gear Super Sale with discounts up to 75% off from the regions core snowboard shops.
- Free tattoos all day long courtesy of Sailor Jerry Rum.
- Mini ramp skate sessions for festival goers.
- Constant gear giveaways from all of the top brands in the industry.
- Food and drinks from many local vendors.
- Expected 10,000 attendees.
Tickets are now available online at blockfestival.com for $15.00 or $25.00 the day of the festival. A limited number of VIP tickets are also on sale for $45.00. Tent space and sponsorship opportunities are available. For more information, please visit blockfestival.com.