Nitro Snowboards and Beyond the Boundaries are holding their second annual Women’s Ride Day at Brighton on December 9, 2022. Here is information from BTBounds. For more info and to register, go to www.btbounds.com.
We’re kicking off winter in Utah for the second year in row! We are ecstatic to announce the first-ever Nitro Snowboards x Beyond the Boundaries Ride Day! On Friday, December 9th, we will meet for a ride day in the Wasatch Range designed for women and woman-identifying individuals of all ages who want to join in. Registration is $15 dollars with a portion of the proceeds going to Save A Brain. In addition, you must supply your own lift ticket or pass! We will supply a group of Nitro pro riders and BTBounds coaches who will lead the ride day, goodie bags for the first 50 people to register, prizes, trick learning, new friends, and tons of stoke!
This ride day is a little different from the full-weekend camps, here’s what to expect:
– Snowboard with Nitro team riders and experienced BTBounds coaches!
– Comfortable and casual riding environment for learning new things, meeting like-minded ladies, and shredding Brighton Resort
– NO park experience is necessary to attend; the Ride Day is ideal for freestyle beginners as well as expert park rats—we’ll be riding the whole mountain
– We will utilize existing park and do plenty of trail tricks. The riding won’t be as structured as weekend-long camps, but there will be a focus on trying new things and coaches are there to provide tips and advice for new tricks, whether in the park or on the trails.
– Plenty of laps as we take over the trails with a group of ripping women! (We ask that you are confident linking turns on blue trails in order to attend—hit us up with any questions at [email protected].)
RIDE DAY SCHEDULE
9-9:45am – Meet at the Blind Miner Coffee Shop to check in. Head over to the Nitro tent to set up a Nitro board to demo if you would like! We’ll meet at the tent at 10 for a quick coaches intro and run down on the day before we head on hill.
10am-12pm – Ride! We will head to the lifts for laps, riding together as well as breaking into smaller groups for more dedicated ride time.
12-1pm – Break for lunch, hang out, set up a demo board, regroup.
1pm – Meet back up at the Nitro tent.
1-3:30 – More riding!
3:30 – High five new friends after an awesome day!