In celebration of their two-year anniversary, Save A Brain is holding their first-ever in-person event with Burton at the Burton Denver store. Right Brain is an art and photo auction to raise money for SAB so they can continue their efforts helping others and raising awareness about TBI, concussion, and brain health.
Save A Brain founder, Kelsey Boyer, will be on hand along with Melissa Riitano and Micah Anderson for the event. Drinks, snacks, and a Q&A discussion led by Snowboard’s Mary T. Walsh are on the schedule. So if you’re in the Denver area, head to the Burton store on Thursday, May 5th for a good time for a great cause.
Here are the details. Make sure to RSVP–the event is free, but folks that RSVP will be entered into a raffle for gear from Anon.
Burton Denver Flagship will be hosting Save A Brain for there second anniversary and first in-person event.
- Silent Auction will consist of over 30 items from artists passionate about the snow industry and brain health.
- Anon will be raffling off items for anyone that RSVPs.
- DJ Simone will be bring the hype.
- Mary T. Walsh will be speaking with Kelsey Boyer about Save A Brain.
- Enjoy some drinks provided by Fat Tire and some Cinco de Mayo snacks!
- All enjoyed on with Music on the roof top with sunset views of Denver.
Burton Denver Flagship Store 2649 Walnut Street Denver CO
Doors open at 6pm.