This Friday, February 24th, Beyond the Boundaries returns to Dew Tour at Copper Mountain for the third annual Dew Tour x BTBounds Ride Day. This year is extra special as Shannon Dunn and Tina Basich will be meeting up for a special B4BC ride, too!
The BTBounds Ride Day is a casual meet up with BTBounds coaches and pros to snowboard, meet new friends, and have a good time! There will be park laps and opportunities to learn new tricks, as well as all-mountain riding if you’re not as interested in the park–the point is to have fun!
Here’s what to expect:
– Professional riders and experienced coaches with a small coach-to-participant ratio
– Comfortable and casual riding environment for learning new things, meeting like-minded ladies, and shredding Copper Mountain
– NO park experience is necessary to attend; the Ride Day is ideal for freestyle beginners as well as expert park rats. If you don’t feel like riding park, that’s also totally fine—there will be groups just taking all-mountain laps.
– There won’t be a private park, but we will utilize the existing park areas and do plenty of trail tricks. The riding won’t be as structured as weekend-long camps, but there will be a focus on trying new things and coaches are there to provide tips and advice for new tricks, whether in the park or on the trails.
– Plenty of laps as we take over the trails with a group of ripping women! (BTBounds asks that you are confident linking turns on blue trails in order to attend—any questions, email: [email protected])
Registration to join the ride day is $10, which is a donation to Save A Brain, a non-profit that provides support for and education about TBI, concussions, and brain health. (Save A Brain will also be at Dew Tour, so check out their booth!) Ride with a rad crew, have a good time, and support a good cause all at once by attending! Register here.
BTBounds coaching crew that will be riding: Christine Savage, Madison Blackley, Savannah Golden, Ari Morrone, Ashley Giangregorio, Jess Tennyson, Mary Walsh, and more surprise guests!
9:45am – Meet at BTBounds tent in Dew Tour Experience (the sponsor village) to check in
10am-12pm – Ride! We will head to the lifts for laps, riding together as well as breaking into smaller groups for more dedicated ride time
12pm – Break for lunch
1pm – Meet back up at BTBounds tent
1:00-3:30 – More riding! And a special B4BC ride with Shannon Dunn and Tina Basich!
3:30 – Aprés in the Dew Tour Experience. Enjoy a beverage with the crew, as well as a raffle from BTBounds and Save A Brain.
The ride day runs 10am – 3:30pm with an hour break for lunch on your own, but feel free to join for whatever time you are available. We will have a secondary meet up time at 1pm at the BTB tent.
Join in the BTBounds x Dew Tour Ride Day by registering here.