Win HD Camera Goggles via ZEAL Optics’ #ExploreMoreHD contest
At the core of snowboarding lies one constant, compelling need; an itch that pushes every rider to explore new mountains, find new lines, and push any and all boundaries. Adventure. That indescribably hankering that keeps us trekking, seeking, and traveling to carve out another season worth reminiscing about. To quote good old Ralph Waldo Emerson, “Life is a journey, not a destination,” and with the season pressing in upon us, now is the time to scheme, plan, and prepare for the journeys to come.
The team at ZEAL Optics are all about adventure, and it’s in this spirit that we’ve partnered up with the Boulder-based brand for a contest that celebrates the dreaming and the plotting that are going into making this winter your best ever. As the ZEAL athletes are currently gearing up for adventures across the globe, and we hope you are as well, the #ExploreMoreHD contest is here to ignite the stoke.
To help you document the journey, ZEAL is dishing out a pair of its award winning HD Camera Goggles to the person that can capture the most interesting story of where they want the season to take them with a photo and 50 short words.
Here’s what you need to do to make sure you don’t miss a moment this winter…
How to win:
1. Follow @ZealOptics and @SnowboardMag on Instagram
2. Take a picture that sums up your plans for this winter (don’t be afraid to get weird)
3. Post it to Instagram
4. Add a caption of no more than 50 words (A picture is worth a thousand words… Let the photo do the talking.)
5. Hashtag the photo #ExploreMoreHD, #ZealOptics and #SnowboardMag
6. The contest runs October 16-31. Prizes will be awarded Monday through Wednesday the following week.
1st Place – Zeal Optics HD Camera Goggles and a 3-year subscription to Snowboard Magazine
2nd Place – Zeal Optics HD Camera Goggles
3rd Place – Zeal Optics HD Camera Goggles
More on the HD Camera Goggle:
The HD Camera Goggle by ZEAL is born out of the need to continually evolve and lead the industry through technology that does more than just exist, it redefines how you see the mountain.
– MSRP $399.00
– Anti-Fog Infused Lens Process
– Impact Resistant Frame Technology
– High Density Lens Technology
– 100% UV Protection
– Helmet Compatible
– Dual Strap Adjustments
– Optimum™ Lens
– Captures 1080p & 720p HD quality video
– Shoots 12 megapixel HD photos
– 170-degree wide angle camera lens
– Camera automatically adjusts for light levels and has infinity focus
– Utilizes an in-goggle viewfinder
– Controlled by glove-ready buttons on the side of the frame
– Rechargeable lithium-ion battery has a three-hour run time, depending on usage
– Easily integrates with all social media outlets to share your memories