Copper’s $99 Snow Days Pass arrives just in time for the holidays
Copper Mountain announces the return of its eagerly awaited Snow Day pass, just in time for the holiday season. For just $99, Snow Day passholders will ski and ride at Copper for the remainder of the 2011/2012 season on any day that Copper reports 4 inches or more of snow. With an average of 30 4+inch days each season, dedicated Snow Day passholders can enjoy Copper for as little as $3.33 per day! Last season, after the pass was first introduced to the market, it was named the 'Best Ski Pass Deal of 2011' by Denver Westword's Best Of Awards.
Highlights of the Snow Day Pass
- Snow Day passholders ski/ride Copper Mountain every time that it snows 4 inches or more!
- There are no blackout dates and no limitations to the number of 4"+ Snow Days that one can enjoy at Copper.
- With or without the help of Brother Nature, Copper guarantees access on Superbowl Sunday (2/5/12) and Closing Day (4/15/12).
- You know the saying, 'No friends on a powder day'…? Not true. At least not at Copper. Each Snow Day passholder receives (2) Friends and Family vouchers, good for $69 lift tickets.
- Copper Mountain is one of the only resorts to have a web cam on their snow stake—the one they use to measure snowfall and define Snow Days. At 5am, the Copper Mountain Ski Patrol will take the official reading of the Snow Stake, and if it has snowed 4"+, passholders will be notified via email, Facebook, and Copper's homepage.
A Stocking Full of Snow Days
The only thing better than enjoying your own Snow Days, is to give them as gifts to friends and family. Forget the handcrafted soaps and fill your favorite snow-lover's stocking with something they really want–the Snow Day Pass to Copper.